Stay ahead of the competition
with our MIS software for Print
The right MIS software for the printing industry
The printing industry is fast-paced, and challenges are mounting. Midsize companies are trying to balance their business between supplier price hikes and customer demands for better pricing and more customization. Other challenges they are facing are:
- Meeting customer demands for high-quality short runs at competitive prices
- Producing fast and accurate estimates based on specific customer requirements
- Reducing waste and errors
- Maximizing press and machine operations
Our MIS software for print can help! We can help manage your inventory and help you grow your business.
Some tools our software offers:
- Powerful Product Configuration allows you to generate accurate estimates for any job
- CRM tools allow your sales reps to manage your sales pipeline and repeat orders
- Shop Floor tools that enable you to schedule and manage personnel, machines, inks, and substrates
- Workflow tools to manage artwork, dies, production and purchasing
Is our software right for you?
Our MIS software is suited to label, screen, security, specialty, and large format printing operations. Our flexible solutions manages all processes and technologies, including Electrostatic, Embossing, Engraving, Flexography, Gravure, Letterpress, Offset, Lithography, Screen, or Thermography. It is also compatible with web, sheetfed, specialty processes, or a mix of all three. No matter what machines or methods you use daily, we’ll work with you to determine your needs and how our software can be best suited to them.
Still not convinced?
Your business is unique. We get that. If we show you our software with a general use case for manufacturing, it isn’t going to give you a full picture of what we can do for you. That’s why we offer a “Day in The Life” trial. First, we take one of your main products and show how it’s processed through a complete sales cycle from quote to cash. Plus, we demonstrate how the system can track and generate all of your documents. These documents include quotes, orders, BOM’s, routing, packing slips, and invoices based on a standard order.
The attached video is a short segment of industrial printing imagery followed by displaying modules in the software