Streamline your productivity and stay ahead of your competition with our ERP software for Millwork
The right software for Millwork
In Millwork developing customizable designs is key, and this poses unique challenges for millwork shops on a day to day basis. Some of these challenges include:
- Implementing automation and other technology effectively
- Scheduling and optimizing the shop floor
- Tracking and handling inventory and materials
- Creating accurate Bills of Materials (BOMs) from CAD data
- Fast and accurate job estimating and quoting
Seradex software for millwork can help address these challenges, and grow your business. Our software includes tools like:
- Shop floor management tools to give better insight into your machine run times, shop floor processes, and inventory
- Automation and management of orders with accounting tools, CRM tools, and more
- Scheduling tools for jobs, staff, and machines allowing you to effectively prioritize delivery dates
- CAD Integration that creates accurate and dynamic BOM’s
- Quoting tools that allow for fast and accurate job estimating and quoting based on historical information, CAD data and material costs
Is our software right for you?
Seradex offers flexible software for millwork. Our solutions work with a variety of applications, machines, and processes, so it doesn’t matter how large or small your operation is, we can help. Finally, our team is continuously working with millwork businesses to deliver solutions geared to their needs and to meet the strict requirements of the industry.
Still not convinced?
Your business is unique. We get that. Showing you our software with a general use case for manufacturing isn’t going to give you a full picture of what we can do for you. That’s why we offer a “Day in The Life” trial. This trial takes one of your main products and shows how it’s processed through a complete sales cycle from quote to cash. We demonstrate how the system can track and generate all of your documents, including quotes, orders, BOM’s, routing, packing slips, and invoices based on a standard order.
The attached video is a short segment of millwork imagery followed by displaying modules in the software